- Building competencies for professionals
The Institute of Women in Management (IWM) is a professional education Institute registered under the Company’s Act in Sri Lanka. IWIM organizes global certification training and offers exclusive local programs designed by Professionals that meet International Standards.
- National and International Certificate, Diploma, Degree and MBA Programs in Sri Lanka and Maldives
- Conducted corporate workshops
- National International Academic and Corporate Conferences
Online International Certificate Programs
The ISM is recognised by the UK Government’s regulator OFQUAL as an awarding organization to offer qualifications in Sales and Sales Management. Our qualifications combine the practice and principles of sales management to offer universal relevance, whatever sector, organization or country you work in.
They are based on principles that set out the knowledge, skills, and behaviours expected of competent sales professionals. The programmes are designed to accommodate every potential salesperson along their career path from the earliest stages through to when they are at true exponents of their craft.
Corporate Training Programs
Corporate training programs have become one of the most important competitive differentiators for employers in the war for talent. Corporations today are competing for high performers on a worldwide basis. Corporate training programs are the best investments a firm can undertake to attract high performers and - even more important - develop employees to help them excel.
(Rates are in LKR)
- Award in Coaching and Mentoring
- Award in Entrepreneurship
- Award in Finance for Managers
- Award in Financial Analyst
- Award in Financial Awareness
- Award in Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Award in Organizational Behaviour
- Award in Prospecting for New Business
- Award in Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Award in Sales Management
- Award in Strategic Planning
- Award in Telesales
- Award in Time and Management for Salesperson
- Award in Understanding Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
(Rates are in GBP)
- Be a Professional Online Trainer (Course Fee : £120)
- Entrepreneurship (Course Fee : £150)
- Management Beyond Disruptions (Course Fee : £150)
- Winning Clients During & Beyond Disruptions (Course Fee : £150)
Institute of Women in Management
- [email protected]
- +94 772037356 / +94 11 4886814