Research Study by CAMH for South Asians in Canada
Please see the flyer attached for a very valuable research program that CAMH is conducting to improve mental health services for South Asian Canadians. They are requesting the participation of Sri Lankans living in Canada.
CAMH and its partners are conducting a study to develop a culturally-adapted version of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Canadians of South Asian origin. The team is recruiting participants to attend therapy sessions and complete questionnaires.
You can participate if you:
- Identify as South Asian or of South Asian origin
- Are between 18 and 64 years of age
- Live in British Columbia or Ontario
- Are experiencing symptoms of anxiety and/or depression
- Have not received CBT treatment in the past 12 months
If you want to help improve mental health services and you fit the criteria above, or for any questions, please contact [email protected] or call 416-535-8501 ext. 33760